As health care reform (HCR) evolves and existing deadlines appear on the horizon, it’s a challenge to be sure your large and small groups comply with all the requirements and reporting.
Fortunately, we have updated resources to help you navigate the landscape and provide exceptional client service. And there’s no better time to review what’s available.
Log in to accessBlue, select ‘Health Care Reform & You’ and click on ‘Health Care Reform Educational Materials’ to access a library of checklists and guides including:
- ACA Guide for Group Employers
- ACA Checklist for Large Group ASOs
- ACA Checklist for Large Group fully insured
- ACA Checklist for Small Groups
Florida BlueAgent Bulletins provide reliable information and important links on a wide range of HCR topics. Two of them speak specifically and in detail about reporting minimum essential coverage. On accessBlue, remember to change to the correct quarter to view past bulletins.
- Bulletin #A14-317: HCR requirements for reporting minimum essential coverage to IRS. Includes useful links to IRS forms, FAQs, etc. From Oct. 2014.
- Bulletin #A15-009: HCR reporting of offers of health insurance coverage by employers (IRS section 6056). From January 2015.
Use these resources to brush up on your own knowledge base and make yourself indispensable to business clients.